All returns must receive a RETURN MATERIALS AUTHORIZATION (RMA) number from the Dentsply Sirona Orthodontics/Dentsply Raintree Essix Customer Service Department prior to shipment. This RMA number must be clearly noted on the outside of the shipping carton. If products are shipped without an RMA, the customer will be charged a $25.00 (US dollars) processing fee.
1. All products returned for credit or exchange must be of current design in the original, unopened, sealed package and in saleable condition. Damaged, opened, outdated, obsolete, used, "demo" products, or products and parts purchased more than 90 days prior of invoice date, are not returnable for credit or exchange.
2. A copy of the original invoice must accompany all product returns for credit or exchange. Consumables must have corresponding lot and expiration dates. All equipment must have serial number referenced on invoice.
3. Any credit applied will be based on original invoice price.
4. No discontinued products will be accepted for return.
5. Return Authorization and credit will not be issued for overstock/inventory relief.
6. Subject to the above, products (except equipment) can be returned within 30 days of invoice date for full credit. Products (except equipment) returned after 30 days are subject to a minimum 20% restocking charge. Products (except equipment) will not be accepted for return credit or exchange beyond 90 days from the original invoice date. Merchandise that is part of a promotion combining full price items and free items is not returnable for credit or exchange. Free item must be of equal or lesser value.
7. Unopened Equipment can be returned within 30 days of invoice date for credit, subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee. No unopened equipment will be accepted for return credit or exchange beyond 30 days of invoice date. Once equipment is used, it cannot be returned for credit or refund. For warranty coverage on equipment there will be an evaluation if the equipment can be repaired, standard repair and repackaging charges will be applied based on product received. If repair charges exceed warranty coverage, customer will be notified and approval must be received before additional repairs are made. There is a 6 month warranty on repairs for qualifying small equipment.
8. MTM® Clear•Aligner Service Center: Starter Kits (MTML-OK1, MTML-SK1, MTML-PK) are not returnable if the seal on the enclosed Welcome Kit (MTML-WK1) is broken. For Patient Case Terms and Conditions, visit www.mtmclearaligner.com and register on the Doctor Area of the site.
9. Dentsply OrthoLab™ Laboratory Appliance Warranty: All of our appliances carry a 90-day warranty against defects in material or workmanship. If you encounter a problem, please return the appliance, original constructions model(s), setup and wax bite (if applicable), along with a current model(s). This warranty does not cover patient abuse or lost appliances. For full Terms and Conditions, see the Catalog or Price List posted on www.dentsplyortholab.com
10. Final approval for replacement or credit is at the sole discretion of Dentsply Sirona Orthodontics/Dentsply Raintree Essix.
11. Transportation charges both ways must be paid by customer or distributor on products, parts or accessories returned for credit or exchange, regardless of the warranty period.
12. Opened packages of all equipment cannot be accepted for credit by Dentsply Sirona Orthodontics/Dentsply Raintree Essix. Upon evaluation if equipment can be repaired, standard repair and repackaging charges will be applied based on product received. If repair charges exceed warranty coverage, customer will be notified and approval must be received before additional repairs are made. There is a 90-day warranty on the repair parts and labor for qualifying small equipment.
13. Custom, imprinted, made-to-order, or customer modified products are not returnable for credit or exchange.
All orders will be shipped United Parcel Service (UPS) unless otherwise specified. Next day and second day air service is also available. All prices are FOB Origin. Products made up of multiple components must remain intact until delivered to the dental office or laboratory if CE marked. Essix.com does not ship outside the United States. Shipping to Hawaii, Puerto Rico and any other U.S. Territory may be subject to additional charges.
Billing and Payment
All orders are accepted on a basis of payment terms pre-approved by the Finance Department in advance of shipment of the order. An invoice or packing slip is enclosed with each shipment, and purchases may be paid for by individual invoice. Master Card, Visa, and American Express are accepted. For all orders, applicable local sales tax will be added to the order total after the order is submitted.
Terms and Conditions
We upgrade the quality and design of our products on a continuing basis, and because of this, we reserve the right to improve, modify, or discontinue products at any time, or to change specifications, terms, conditions or prices without notice.