All returns must receive a RETURN MATERIALS AUTHORIZATION (RMA) number from the DENTSPLY Raintree Essix Glenroe Customer Service Department prior to shipment. This RMA number must be clearly noted on the outside of the shipping carton. If products are shipped without an RMA, the customer will be charged a $25.00 (US dollars) processing fee.
1. All products returned for credit or exchange must be of current design in the original, unopened, sealed package and in saleable condition. Damaged, opened, outdated, obsolete, used, "demo" products, or products and parts purchased more than 6 months prior to the current date are not returnable for credit or exchange.
2. A copy of the original invoice must accompany all product returns for credit or exchange. Consumables must have corresponding lot and expiration dates. All equipment must have serial number referenced on invoice.
3. Any credit applied will be based on original invoice price.
4. No discontinued products will be accepted for return.
5. Return Authorization and credit will not be issued for overstock/inventory relief.
6. Subject to the above, products (except equipment) can be returned within 30 days of invoice date for full credit. Products (except equipment) returned after 30 days are subject to a minimum 20% restocking charge. Products (except equipment) will not be accepted for return credit or exchange beyond 6-months from the original invoice date. Equipment can be returned within 30 days of invoice date for credit, but is subject to a 20% restocking fee. No unopened equipment will be accepted for return credit or exchange beyond 30 days of invoice date.
7. Final approval for replacement or credit is at the sole discretion of DENTSPLY Raintree Essix Glenroe.
8. Transportation charges both ways must be paid by customer or distributor on products, parts or accessories returned for credit or exchange, regardless of the warranty period.
9. Opened packages of all equipment cannot be accepted for credit by DENTSPLY Raintree Essix Glenroe. Upon evaluation if equipment can be repaired, standard repair and repackaging charges will be applied based on product received. If repair charges exceed warranty coverage, customer will be notified and approval must be received before additional repairs are made. There is a 90-day warranty on the repair parts and labor for qualifying small equipment.
10. Custom, imprinted, made-to-order, or customer modified products are not returnable for credit or exchange.
All orders will be shipped United Parcel Service (UPS) unless otherwise specified. Next day and second day air service is also available. All prices are FOB Origin. Products made up of multiple components must remain intact until delivered to the dental office or laboratory if CE marked.
Billing and Payment
All orders are accepted on a basis of payment terms pre-approved by the Finance Department in advance of shipment of the order. An invoice or packing slip is enclosed with each shipment, and purchases may be paid for by individual invoice. Master Card, Visa, and American Express are accepted. For all orders, applicable local sales tax will be added to the order total after the order is submitted.
Terms and Conditions
We upgrade the quality and design of our products on a continuing basis, and because of this, we reserve the right to improve, modify, or discontinue products at any time, or to change specifications, terms, conditions or prices without notice.